October 30, 2008

New Template and Electronic Ghetto Rigging

So, as it turns out, I'm not a CSS master.  Basically that means that I can't really start from scratch—I can only adapt.  I haven't been satisfied with the Minima template I've been working with because it doesn't allow me the flexibility that I've been wanting.  In order to incorporate some of the graphic elements that I want, I found that I really need a different template.

Enter Rounders 2.

It really doesn't look like much at this point.  Actually, it just looks like a basic Blogger template.  And that's because it is.  However, this template will allow me to do some nifty things that I haven't been able to do in the past.  So, I'm excited about that.

The downside, though, is that now I have to learn the ins and outs of this template.  That means this (fake) blog is going to look pretty boring for a while.  Once I figure out how everything works, I'll be able to piece the design together.

Hooray for electronic ghetto-rigging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....